[Can bayberry be soaked in water]_How to soak_How to soak
The skin of bayberry is different from other fruits. Its skin is not smooth and it is easy to accumulate dust and bacteria. If eating bayberry is not clean, remove some dust and bacteria and eat it in the stomach, causing abdominal pain, so try to eat bayberry before.Soak in salt water and rinse with water before serving.
When eating bayberry, try to keep it as clean as possible, which is good for your health. Here are some ways to clean bayberry.
1. Stirring method The bayberry washed out by the stirring method is also particularly clean. The specific method is to put the bayberry in a basin, add water, and then stir in one direction by hand. Do not use excessive force when stirring to avoid damaging the skin of bayberry.After stirring for ten minutes in this way, the dirt on the surface of bayberry will enter the water. At this time, take out the bayberry and rinse it with water.
2. You can prepare a glass of salt water by soaking in salt water. Generally, you need to put at least two spoons of salt in 1 liter of water. Soak fresh bayberry in the salt water for 20 to 30 minutes. Please remember to rinse it out with water after soaking.
3. Fruit and vegetable cleaning agent For pesticides and bacteria on bayberry, fruit and vegetable cleaning agent is definitely a good helper.
However, everyone should note that after all, fruit and vegetable cleaning agents are also chemical products. After using the cleaning agents there, be sure to rinse them with tap water several times.
4. Wash bayberry with alkaline water. When washing bayberry, alkaline water is also a good choice. It can not only remove the dirt on the surface of bayberry, but also the insects on its surface. You can use a small amount of warm water to surface the alkali.Turn on, then add water and soak the bayberry in alkaline water for ten minutes, wash it by hand for a while, then remove it and rinse it with water.
How long the bayberry is soaked in saline for about 20 minutes.
Bayberry juice is rich in water. The osmotic pressure of saltwater is not necessarily the same as that of bayberry. Too high a concentration of saltwater will cause wrinkles in dehydrated water. Too low a concentration of saltwater will cause liquid to flow in and cause the taste of bayberry to be weak.10-20 minutes is enough.
Because there is no peel protection outside myrica rubra, insects can easily enter the fruit to lay eggs.
Moreover, it is also because bayberry has no peel to peel, and pesticides cannot be sprayed directly on the fruit during planting.
Freshly purchased bayberry can be soaked in cold water and immersed in salt water for 20-30 minutes.
Method of soaking bayberry with salt water Do not put bayberry directly in the refrigerator, because the low temperature environment in the refrigerator will cause the bugs in bayberry to die, and even soaking the salt water in the future will not drive out the bugs.
Before soaking with bayberry, rinse the bayberry with water and then soak it with hay for 20-30 minutes.
After soaking, rinse with water before eating.
1. Pick the bayberry to remove branches and leaves and bad fruit.
2. I want to rinse it with water and drain the water.
3. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, and add 1 to 2 tablespoons of salt depending on the amount of water.
4. Stir in the bayberry after stirring well.
5. Make sure all bayberry is not in the brine.
6. After soaking, wash bayberry again with water.
7, remove the bayberry and drain the water for edible.