[Bone soup hot pot base]_ 大 骨汤 _How to make
Soup is a very important dish in life. It combines the advantages of color and fragrance and becomes a very necessary existence on the table.
There are many types of soup materials, among which various bone soups are the main ones, and the taste is also the most memorable.
Bone soup can also be used to make delicious hot pot base, which has a wonderful taste.
Let ‘s take a look at the practice of bone soup hot pot bottom material?
Method one: 1. Smash the prepared pork cob bones, boil them in water, boil the blood and remove them.
2. After removing it, put it in fresh water and cook, while adding ginger, green onions, garlic, fragrant leaves, star anise.
Start cooking on high fire.
3. After boiling, change to medium heat, add cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, coriander, shiitake mushroom, and yam, then cook.
4, after cooking everything, change to low heat and cook, the base is ready, very fragrant, and the bone soup is very nutritious.
5. Now you can pour anything you want to eat in. If you like spicy food, you can add some small peppers.
Method two: 1. Wash the soybeans, soak them in water for 3 hours and set aside; 2. Wash and cut the ribs and prepare them with salt and rice wine; 3. Wash the wolfberry and take leaves for use; 4. Open the pot,Add soy beans, ginger slices, pork ribs, and soaked soy water. Cook over medium heat for half an hour until the soybeans soften, then add wolfberry, season with salt and fish sauce, and cook on medium heat until the wolfberry is cooked.
Method three: 1. Wash the ribs in a cold water pot, boil, skim off the blood and wash.
2. Wash the shiitake mushrooms, cut the corn, cut the onions, and cut the ginger.
3. Put spare ribs in the casserole, add cold water, add enough water at a time, add onions and ginger slices, and add cooking wine.
4. Add corn and shiitake mushrooms after boiling water, turn to low heat and simmer for 1 hour. Season with salt and a small amount of white pepper before cooking.
Practice 4: 1. Stir the ribs with boiling water, rinse them out.
2. Add ribs to the casserole, add an appropriate amount of water, add ginger, and boil over high heat.
3. Add mung beans, turn to low heat after boiling, continue to cook for 45 minutes, and put salt before turning off the heat.